Plant These Save the Bees Tee
Save the Bees! Help us bring awareness to this important mission!
Pollinators are are essential to our daily life and directly correlate to a thriving ecosystem. In fact, nearly 75% of all crops require pollination for producing the food we eat and it is estimated that approximately 1/3 of all food and beverage products come from pollinated plants. Farmers rely on pollinator species for higher quality crops and increased yield.
Made to order using only the highest quality Eco Friendly water-based and plant-based inks to produce clean, bright images with superior washability.
- Olive Green Heather: 50% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Gray Heather: 90% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton, 10% Polyester
- Mustard: 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
- Recycled Gray Heather: 50% Recycled Polyester, 38% BCI Clean Cotton, 12% Rayon
- Hand printed in Seattle, WA
- Production time: 2-4 business days
- Please see size chart Before purchasing for best fit
HOW YOUR PURCHASE HELPS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The Climate is Changing, and it’s our responsibility to do something – this is why we are committed to creating a positive impact for our community and the planet. Our goal is to give back to conservation efforts worldwide, while inspiring people to make the switch to more sustainable clothing easily and affordably.
As a member of 1% for the planet, we donate a minimum of one percent of our total annual sales to approved grassroots environmental non-profit organizations, in order to support the work they do to help the planet and all its inhabitants. We are required to provide documentation each year to maintain this status - so you can trust us when we say that we're serious about our mission to make a difference.